Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Party at Rod's


Let the Party Begin!



My Two True Loves
Jory & Mazzy!



We were so happy Robby & Regina stopped by for a visit





Eric, a friend of Rod's and Michelle
We were excited when Michelle and Michael surprised us with their presence!



Athena & Avi



It's blurry, but Avi is so damn cute it I had to include it!



Mom & Daughter




The night would not have been complete without Sara!
I Luff You!




Eric, Mystery Man, Tom & Michelle
This is my favorite pic of Michelle, Ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joey!!! You are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

I look totally PREGO in that pic of me! What the hell! No more pics from the side!

I guess I'm just not working hard enough at the gym 3 days a week! Shit...

Mr. E Mann said...

It was great to get to see all the people at the party. We hadn't gotten to see Robbie/Regina, Michael/Michelle in a long time and Steve/Kirsten in awhile. Everyone was looking good and seemed to be doing well, so that's good.

Rod's friend is Brian. He's a nice guy.

Looks like you got a bunch of good pics. ;)

Joey C Johnson said...

I fixed it Regina!